HomeAbout UsFact Sheets

Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

  • History of the 177th Fighter Wing

    The 177th Fighter Wing traces its roots back to September 1917 as the 119th Aero Squadron. The 119th Aero Squadron, an active duty training squadron during World War One, was demobilized in May 1919. In 1930, the 119th Observation Squadron was given federal recognition as part of the 44th Infantry Division, New Jersey National Guard, 119th Fighter
RSS